Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Holography is divided into two processes which are recording and reproduction,the interference fringes is generated on the holographic plate through the superposition between the reference light and the reflected light during the recording. Then, after the holographic plate is processed in the darkroom, an image exactly same to the original object will be reproduced from the interference pattern on the photosensitive sheet by diffraction. Compared with ordinary photographic, Holography not only records the amplitude of light field of the object, but also records the relative phase of the reflected light waves. Holography is widely used in holographic microscopy, holographic security, data storage, deformation measurement, holographic interferometry and etc.
■ High reliability single longitudinal mode lasers ( coherence length >50m )
■ Easy to install and maintain. Relevant components can be provided
■ Customized solution can be provided upon request
Wavelengths: 360nm, 405nm, 457nm, 473nm, 532nm, 556 nm, 561 nm, 589 nm, 633 nm, 656nm, 660nm, 671nm, 1064nm,
1342nm, 1550nm, etc. Multi-wavelengths system is also available on request.
Research achievements of CNI Laser for Optogenetics from customers
(1) Three-dimensional holographic photostimulation of the dendritic arbor
(J. Neural Eng. 8 046002; doi:10.1088/1741-2560/8/4/046002) (CNI-405nm)
(2) Two-wavelength exposure enhancement in holographic data storage of spirooxazine-doped polymers
(Optics Communications Vol. 338, 1 March 2015, Pages 269–276) (CNI-405nm)
(3) Depth resolved hyperspectral imaging spectrometer based on structured light illumination and Fourier
transform interferometry (Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 5, Issue 10, pp. 3494-3507 (2014)) ( CNI-473nm)
(4) Optical magnetic imaging of living cells (Nature 496, 486–489 (25 April 2013)doi:10.1038/nature12072) (CNI- 532nm)
(5) Multi-wavelength Laser sensor for intruder detection and discrimination
(Optics and Lasers in Engineering Vol. 50, Issue 2, Pages 176–181) (CNI-532nm)
(6) Optical observation of shock waves and cavitation bubbles in high intensity laser-induced shock processes
(Applied Optics, Vol. 48, Issue 19, pp. 3671-3680 (2009)) (CNI-532nnm)
(7) Microscope spectrometer for light scattering investigations (Applied Optics, Vol. 49, Issue 22, pp. 4193-4201 (2010)) ( CNI-671nm/532nm)
Copyright © 2019 Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.