Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy (CLSM) consists of confocal microscopy, laser and data acquisition system. It is a combination of the optical microscope, the modern laser technology, Raman detection technology, scanning control technology, computer image processing technique and fluorescence labeling technique. Its application and research field include the observation of life living cell structure and specific molecular, Ion biological changes, pharmacology, genetics, spectroscopy and related subjects. Specific applications such as: stochastic optical reconstruction microscopy(STORM), fluorescence lifetime-transient scanning(FLITS), fluoresence recover after photobleaching(FRAP), stimulated emission depletion(STED)etc.
■ CNI self-developed high reliability lasers. User requirements can be realized.
■ CNI can provide different lasers with free space and Multi-wavelength single-mode fiber coupling, and relatedaccessories.
Wavelengths: 266nm, 355 nm, 360 nm, 375 nm, 405 nm, 442 nm, 445 nm, 457 nm, 465 nm, 473 nm, 488 nm,
515 nm, 520 nm, 532 nm, 556 nm, 561 nm, 589 nm, 593 nm, 633 nm, 637 nm.640 nm, 671 nm.
690 nm, 720 nm, 750 nm, 785 nm, 808 nm, 1064 nm, 2200 nm etc. Single longitudinal mode, narrow linewidthlaser available; Multi-wavelengths laser systems also available; New laser-wavelength can be customized.
Application of CNI laser for Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy from customers
(1) Antimicrobial Photodynamic Efficiency of Novel Cationic Porphyrins towards Periodontal Gram-positive and Gram-negative Pathogenic Bacteria
(Photochemistry and Photobiology, Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 628–640, May/June 2014) (CNI-635nm)
(2) Calcium Dynamics in Root Cells of Arabidopsis thaliana Visualized with Selective Plane Illumination Microscopy (PloS one, 2013, 8(10): e75646.) (CNI-442nm)
(3) Fluoxetine induces vasodilatation of cerebral arterioles by co-modulating NO/muscarinic signalling (Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2736–2744, November 2012) (CNI-532nm)
(4) Fluorescence ghost imaging with pseudothermal light (Optics Letters, Vol. 36, Issue 16, pp. 3302-3304 (2011)) (CNI-473nm)
(5) Improved Temporal Resolution and Linked Hidden Markov Modeling for Switchable Single-Molecule FRE (ChemPhysChem, Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 571–579,February 25, 2011) (CNI-532nm)
(6) Near-field Raman imaging using optically trapped dielectric microsphere (Optics Express, Vol. 16, Issue 11, pp. 7976-7984 (2008)) (CNI-532nm)
(7) Ultra-high resolution Raman imaging by optically trapped dielectric microsphere (NanoScience+ Engineering. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2008: 70330E-70330E-7) (CNI-532nm)
(8) Luminescence enhancement in nanocomposite consisting of polyvinyl alcohol incorporated gold nanoparticles and Nile blue 690 perchlorate
(Applied Optics, Vol. 53, Issue 31, pp. 7177-7181 (2014)) (CNI-532nm)
Copyright © 2018 Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.